Mr Sparkle Made to Order Tee
Mr Sparkle Mens Tee - Pocket print/Large back print on 10 K.O Eco Tee
10 K.O Tees are made from 60% organic cotton from fields in North Carolina. The other 40% is made from recycled plastic from up to 3 drinks bottles, woven with the cotton for a smooth feel and stretch to slim fit cut. All tees are printed using environmentally friendly inks.
Tee in S,M,L,XL with Multi-Colour print on Black.
Please note Tees are printed to order with a 20 day turn around.